Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend observations

I expected a higher scoring game in Indianapolis yesterday. I knew that Brady would out shine Manning during the game. I think it was a matter of body language. There were constant shots of both of them on the sidelines. Peyton looked tense while Brady looked cool and composed.

The Packers suprised me a little too. I had the TV on in the background and when Favre took the field in that game winning drive I thought that we would see one of those legendary interceptions followed by him walking off the field shaking his head with the look of disbelief on his face.

And finally the Bulls. How does that young core look now? Hinrich, Gordon and Deng have accounted for 31 of the 51 turnovers committed this season. I think the trade rumors have had a affect on them. Along with not signing the contract extensions you have a recipe for disaster. I think that Gordon and Deng may regret not doing so.

No comments: