Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last evening

I was a responsible and proud parent last night. My oldest daughter is a member of her schools jazz band and their concert was last night at 7:30. So I missed The Unit at 8:00. I accepted this because I could see it on CBS.com. So we get to the school and find seats and the concert begins with the jazz band. They played very well for a group that has only practiced for six weeks. Next the middle school chorus came out. Mrs. Dizzle leans over to me here is our conversation.

Mrs Dizzle: Do you see that girl in the back row with the low cut turquoise fringed dress? Who would let their daughter wear that? Where the hell did she get that dress?
TDizzle: I think they are sitting in front of us. They must have broken into the Disney on Ice dressing rooms and stole it from Ariel the Little Mermaid.

As the concert goes on Mrs D leans over again.

Mrs D: Those clothes were ugly in the eighties and their still ugly now.
TDizzle: I agree all of these kids are dressed the same. I wonder if it was a collective bad decision or if their parents were punishing them by dressing them as slow kids.

All in all it was a good evening I get to see a concert and make fun of people

No comments: