Monday, November 19, 2007

Motion City Soundtrack

A friend of mine asked me if I've ever heard of this band and I told him no so I googled them. My buddy told me I think you will like them so I asked a few people if they have heard of them. First I asked my friend Brian and he had heard of them and had a few albums which he said he will eventually loan to me. I asked Steve in DC and he had not heard of them same with Millie in CT. Next I went to YouTube and found a few videos one was live and had horrible audio but someone made a video with clips from Chuck, I am a huge fan of this show so take a look.



One of the other things I enjoy about the show is the music. The producers have included some good indie rock as well, although last weeks episode they used music from a Brittney Spears song which is troubling. Enjoy

No comments: