Sunday, November 11, 2007

New season of Man vs Wild


Last Friday I caught the first episode of the new season. Prior to that they had re-edited some of the old episodes because members of the crew reported that Bear had received help during the filming. For instance in the Alaska episode you hear his voice over state a member of the crew had better luck catching a salmon. Bear then grabs the salmon and bites into it. Personally I am not too concerned who caught the damn thing he still killed a living salmon by eating it. In my opinion that is hard core. Then he jumps in the freezing water after a glacier hits his boat. Once again hard core. In the Iceland episode he eats the eyes and other meat from a mountain goat after he cooks it in a thermal geyser. I am not sure what people's definition of tough is but I think that is close enough for me.

No comments: