Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some people should not be allowed to speak in public

I was is Taco John's for lunch; today is Taco Tuesday with a $ .69 taco special. As I am waiting for my to go order these two guys standing behind me start talking. The one who looked like a garden gnome pipes up "I don't understand why you would come here on Tuesday and order a chalupa? It is Taco Tuesday, not chalupa Tuesday". Then the semi-nerdy guys says "straight up"! Garden Gnome then adds "I saw some guy throw away almost a full order of potato ole's! That is an insult! To me, you and even Whiplash"! For those of you who don't know Whiplash is a Capuchin monkey who rides a dog in their commercials. How can you insult a dog riding monkey? Why is this insulting to you Mr. Garden Gnome? Why are you talking? Don't you realize there are women in her? Judging from your appearance you probably don't have a girlfriend and judging by the way you are talking you may never get one. Your behavior all but guarantees that you will not be passing your genes on anytime soon so you will probably die alone. I am sorry to tell you this but I feel compelled to get this off my chest.

1 comment:

Powermoves said...

Who were those guy, your little brothers?