Friday, October 26, 2007

Favorite show of fall 2007-Chuck



At first I ignored this show but I caught the premiere episode on Nbc.com and I was hooked. It combined some of my favorite things information technology, hot dogs, action and mindless violence. Information Technology is easy because that is how I make a living, I enjoy the action movie genre and being from the Chicagoland area I love hot dogs. One of my first jobs was working at a hot dog stand in my neighborhood; the torch of hot dog stand employment has been passed to my younger sister Kris. Serve honorably Krissy! There were two girls who worked there, neither of which were remotely attractive one of them ended up having a baby with some Chicago Bears player, or at least that was the rumor, the other was a redneck who probably satisfied truckers during her breaktime. My friend Mark wanted to be on that shit. None of them could hold a weenie to Sarah Walker portrated by Yvonne Strahovski.



Anyway if you have not given the show a chance I suggest you do, you will not be disappointed.


No comments: