Monday, October 15, 2007

Random weekend thoughts

First off
Chicago Bears. Damn I wish we had the other Adrian Peterson 20 rushes for 224 yards. Damn he is good instead we have the crappy Adrian Peterson. I am thinking the Bears may not make the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl again.

Purdue. Please don't do this to me again. The last three years you start out 5-0 then you crap the bed on me. You need to beat Iowa this weekend or I'll never hear the end of it from JB.

Iowa State vs. Texas. 56-3. Talk about an ass kicking. Gene Chizik was the defensive coordinator for Texas last year maybe he knew that they could not stop Texas so they didn't even try. Then to rub salt in the wound Mack Brown said he didn't want to run the score up on his friend Gene. Obviously running up the score to me is different than running up the score to Mack. Mack you're an asshole.

No comments: