Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some people should not be allowed to speak in public part 2

Last night we were at my daughters basketball game in small town Iowa. My wife, younger daughter and myself are sitting among the crowd when I hear this man behind me bragging about how he went to the barber and asked him to start trimming the sides of his hair for his mullet preparation. I immediately turned around because I thought he was joking but lo and behold he had had this done. He and his wife both beamed proudly to their "friends" I am not sure friends let friends get mullets. I almost asked if he made an appointment at the urologist to be neutered because he should not be allowed to reproduce further. Then my thoughts turned to having the barbers license revoked for agreeing to do this but I decided to let this pass. It just goes to show that in hearts of many the mullet still rules

No comments: