Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eli's coming out party

I was a little surprised by the outcome of this game. I was speaking with a classmate last Thursday and I mentioned that if the Giants won it would be because of their defense and not because of Eli he agreed. I think I may have been wrong Eli seemed to make plays when his team need him to and Brett Favre didn't. Last year Peyton proved he could play in the big game and I think that Eli proved he could as well. I thought he would melt after the Favre interception but he drove then into field goal range during overtime and sealed the deal. I know going into the Super Bowl they will be underdogs however I think their defeat to New England in week 17 will be motivation to come out swinging

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO Giants!!! I'm with you I hope they beat New England!!!