Friday, January 25, 2008

I finally saw Superbad


I had been dying to see the movie and I finally had the opportunity on Monday. I work at a government agency and we had MLK day off so it was perfect timing. The wife and kids were at work and school so I went to the Red Box and rented this cinematic masterpiece. I have not laughed so hard in years. I can remember my first fake id like it was yesterday. Like Fogel mine stated I was not 21 because everyone who had a fake college ID theirs said they were 21. So I opted for 23. It was the worst Indiana University ID ever my friend from ROTC worked in student services and forged them for us. This same person went on to serve at Arlington National Cemetery as part of the honor guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. But I digress; so to see how foolish I probably looked trying to pass a fake was funny. To say I enjoyed it is an understatement.

No comments: