Monday, December 10, 2007

The Bulls


Friday night I watched the Bulls vs the Pistons on ESPN and I could not be more pleased. It was the gritty game I expected from them. Whenever they play the Pistons it is like someone flipped a switch and their game is on. Saturday night too little too late KG was just too much. It really pissed me off that they did not pull off the trade for him. I would have gladly given up Deng for KG probably Hinrich too. Gordon has been off but he and KG would be deadly. This led me to think who are five players I would rather have on the Bulls than most of the players on this roster.

  1. Tim Duncan-I believe he is the best power forward to ever play the game and he has the hardware to prove it.
  2. Kevin Garnett-He is in the Pantheon of greats will eventually get some hardware of his own.
  3. Dwight Howard-This kid is a monster and will have some rings and MVP's too.
  4. Shawn Marion-He could be fun to watch with Tyrus Thomas if he ever gets off the bench.
  5. Chris Bosh-He is young like Howard and will be a force for a long time.

I know this list is big man intensive but I feel like this is what they are missing most. I almost put Kobe and Melo on this list or even DWade. Kobe like most of them are pipe dreams, there is something about Melo that I don't like but he can ball and Wade is just and upgrade over any guard on the roster.

No comments: