Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some people have too much time on their hands

I was surfing the net today and I found myself at the website 23/6 which I go to from time to time. If you have not been there check it out, but I digress there is an article about the American Family Association's boycott of McDonald's. Why do you ask? Unfair labor practices? No because McD's donated $20,000 to the Gay Chamber of Commerce. McDonald's probably has quarterly profits in the billions of dollars this donation is not an endorsement of their lifestyle, this is like you and I dropping a couple of pennies into the cup at the gas station. I am not endorsing homosexuality all I am saying is that this organization promotes families and most McDonald's restaurants are franchises owned by families! I think there are much larger issues of concern to American families; cost of gas and families without health insurance, than McD's donation $20 G to this organization in the end you are hurting families who own McDonalds! If you are bored you can check out their website here

No comments: