Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bulls resign Deng


I was relieved to read that the sides came to terms on this contract, I think that he will be a much better player this year with the contract behind him. I hope he can become the slashing wingman we've hoped for. Does he have potential to become an all-star? I think so but remember who else plays in the Eastern Conference you have LeBron, and Paul Pierce, Tayshun Prince to name a few who will garner more all-star support than Deng unless he begins to produce. Where does this leave Ben Gordon? I think that Gordon is a good sixth man but he believes he is a starter and should be the highest paid player on this team. I am hoping that they don't let him go for nothing but unless they can work a sign and trade to someone in the market for an undersized shooting guard who does not play defense. Somehow I don't see that happening.

No comments: