Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NBA Finals

Well I predicted a 4-2 series but for the Lakers not the Celtics. I am not unhappy to see the Celtics win I like Kevin Garnett and think it is about time he gets a ring. The thing that bothers me is that Garnett could have come to the Bulls if we were willing to trade Luol Deng. Granted the Celtics had Paul Pierce who is better than anyone on the Bulls roster and added Ray Allen again who is better than anyone on the Bulls add Garnett and you have a trophy. Bulls fans have been longing for a retun to glory but we fell in love with our"core". My point is that the Celtics decided that they wanted to win; they went out and did what they had to do to raise a trophy. One year later the Celtics are champs because they took a chance! Will Pax take notice?

No comments: