Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's been a long time

I've been sick the last few days so I've been a little remiss in my blogging. So here are some random thoughts as of lately

Politics:

Obama keeps racking up the victories. However one of the things that troubled me is James Carville saying the delegates from Michigan and Florida must be seated. Their delegates were taken away by the DNC as punishment for moving their primary forward. As you know Carville is a big Clinton supporter and seating these delegates would give her the lead in the race. The other thing is none of the other candidates were on the ballot in those states except Hillary. Also I think the superdelegates are going to end up being the deciding factor in this race.

Sports:

Shaq to Phoenix and J Kidd to Dallas. I think that Phoenix is thinking towards the playoffs. They are a run and gun team however during the playoffs the game slows down to a half court game where Shaq can help them. J Kidd to Dallas I am not so sure about I think they gave up too much for an aging point guard. By giving up Diop takes away some length off the bench which could be useful during the playoffs and Maurice Ager is young and could have developed. I don't understand giving up on Devon Harris and putting all of your eggs in Kidd's basket.


And finally


I have a new puppy. His name is Peyton. My daughter chose the name and she like Peyton Manning.

No comments: