Monday, September 24, 2007

I hate to pee in your punch Cubs fans

Over the weekend I was swept up in the Cubs euphoria and their now 3.5 game lead over the Brewers however this morning while I was in our biweekly staff meeting my mind started to wander. So afterwards I went to ESPN and took a look at the standing if the season ended today the Cubs, Mets, and Diamondbacks would win the divisions with San Diego as the wild cards. The Cubs record against these teams are as follows Mets 2-5, Diamondbacks 2-4 And San Diego 3-5 I'll do the math for you 7-14. On the downside well that is obvious, on the upside we will not have to see too much of the "diehard Cubs fans" during the playoffs. The likes of which are John Cusack, Bill Murray and Jim Belushi. You probably never see them during the regular season but the ass clown parade starts once the playoffs hit. Enjoy it while it lasts Cubs fans.

No comments: