Thursday, September 20, 2007

I hate Notre Dame football rant

I grew up in Northwest Indiana and every idiot Catholic, myself excluded, in the area was a Notre Dame fan for no other reason than they were Catholic. Some of these mouth breathers probably could not spell Notre Dame let alone have any hope of ever matriculating there. Nothing has brought me more joy this football season than seeing them start the season at 0-3 this week Michigan State come to town and hopefully kicks their teeth in. Next week they play my alma mater Purdue who should lay the smack down then they play Boston College followed by USC. There is a God and boy does he love me! Normally I don't believe in kicking someone when they are down but when it comes to ND the gloves come off. If they were as good as all of their fans believed they would have joined the Big Ten years ago but in their hearts they knew they could NEVER win the Big Ten year in and year out. Don't worry Golden Domers you have Navy, Air Force and Duke coming in a few weeks you may win a few of them and then Coach Weis, who by the way is a tub of crap, will cry about getting no respect as you get your bid to the Toilet Bowl or some other worthless bowl game. Man it feels good to get that off my chest.

No comments: