Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NBA Conference Finals

Eastern Conference

I think that the Pistons lucked out by getting the Celtics, I believe they match up better. I like Sheed vs KG I think KG has the slight advantage. I think that Billups and Prince match up nice against Pierce and Allen. This series is going to come own to experience (Detroit) vs desire (Celtics). I don't believe KG, Pierce or Allen have been this deep into the playoffs. This is going to come down to who wants it more, I know KG is hungry I think it will be the Celtics in seven.

Western Conference

This series is tough, you have the defending champs vs the Lakers. Some people say the Spurs are not a dynasty that is nuts. The Lakers on the other hand are loaded with Kobe, Pau and Lamar Odom. However the Spurs have Tim Duncan, who I believe is the best power forward to play the game along with Manu and Tony P. I think it will come down to if Bruce Bowen can contain Kobe. I told my boy GBrizzle Kobe is going to win a trophy, I think he is on a mission and it will be the Lakers in six

No comments: