Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day in Ames

I am sorry it has been a while since I posted anything but work and the little Dizzettes have kept me busy. Sunday was Mother's Day so after church we took the Mrs Dizzle out for lunch, she opted for Red Lobster which was fine with me. We had to wait about twenty minutes for our table which was fine with me, it was a small price to pay for succulent seafood; as the commercials put it. I put these twenty minutes to good use by people watching. I am not tying to be judgemental but ladies if you are going to wear sandals please take care of your feet. If your toes look like you use them to kill your prey or climb trees to avoid predators please cover them. And secondly if you heels look like I could use them to sharpen knives again please wear shoes.

2 comments:

Millie said...

I hate it when women do that.

By the way, I saw the Ashton Kutcher movie. Boone, NC is THAT dull..

T Dizzle said...

Hopefully you paid to see something else and then sneaked into the Kutcher movie