Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

My weekend was a busy one. First off my younger daughter and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie and I was pleasantly surprised. I was almost expecting the let down I felt from Episode One the Phantom Menace. It delivered what I expected action and entertainment if you have not seen it I highly recommend it. The only downside was the projector broke and there was a five minute delay however on the way out they gave us free passes for another movie. I was so happy about being able to see Ironman for free I tuned out Mrs. Dizzle and the older daughter talking about the movie they went to see; Baby Mama.

Sunday we went to the Iowa Cubs game. It was a little warmer than we thought it would be and this of course let to the corpulent of Des Moines to take their shirts off. During one point my older daughter pointed out the arrival of Sasquatch and asked why is it that hairy men feel the need to show other people their hairy bodies? I did not have an answer for her I am afraid

No comments: