Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am tired of the Cubs already!



I have been stewing over this for a while now and I've finally heard enough. Cubs fans you have not won a World Series in 100 years! All I hear is complaining about selling the naming rights to Wrigley Field and if or when renovations take place how you don't want to play at the US Cellular Field? What is the matter with you people? You should be pissed because you're getting fleeced by your owners! They run their own ticket scalping service and you still line up to buy the tickets. They put premium prices for bleacher seats and you still show up. I went to the first Yankees and Cubs series in 2002 and I am sitting next to some asshole on his cell phone! I thought to myself you will never see this in your life and here you are talking to some asshole who could not get tickets. You have a lot of issues facing this team no legitimate lead off hitter, a shaky rotation after Zambrano and Lilly, and an albatross of a contract for a broke down Soriano. Stop the drinking the kool aid and wake up!

No comments: