Friday, October 3, 2008

Random thoughts and and the song of the week

This morning I was driving to work when I realized that summer was over and the leaves were changing. While I enjoy this time of year I do miss summertime.



This weeks song is Summertime by Will Smith. The last couple of nights I've been watching VH-1's 100 best Hip Hop songs; some of this has made me feel old. So much for the nostalgia on to other things

1. The Cubs are through. You can tell they are beaten. So much for Jim Belushi making an ass out of himself at the rally.
2. The Sox still have a chance today and I believe they will come home to Sweet Home Chicago even at one.
3. Tonight TDizzle has to go and watch the oldest dizzette march with the high school band. I really feel sorry for band members who have to show all of this fake school spirit.
4. I am picking the Bears by seven this week over the Lions.

No comments: